Monday, November 10, 2008

a quick post before resuming studying

Quick update of life since October 22...

School is still school:
  • Talked about Frosty the Snowman, the Energizer Bunny, and the soul the other day in philosophy, which leads me to believe that a freshman shouldn't have to take the class at 8 AM....
  • Design is the same old, same old. I made my little book with Audra's help. Now I just have to do all of the drawings. Ugh.
  • English class... we're just comparing/contrasting Chekhov's story "The Lady with the Dog" and Oates' "The Lady with the Pet Dog" ... at least I think those are the right author/title matches.
  • Painting was actually fun for once. I had music (thanks to Audra) and I tape-painted. I think I might do that from now on...
  • History test tomorrow! Yay?

Other stuff going on...
  • Only a few more weeks of classes, then finals, and then A WHOLE MONTH OFF FOR CHRISTMAS! Yay!!! :D
  • Scheduling classes is on Friday! I can't wait! :)
  • Philosophy essay due on the 19th... yick.
  • Art project probably due December 2nd.
  • BARACK OBAMA IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT! YAY! :)
I think that's it... oh, yeah, and G is selling hats. Email me for more info if you're interested.

Til next time,
me :p



hottopic.com

No comments: